Brilliant Gate University is satisfied to declare the accessibility Endowed Special Scholarships for Fall 2017 term. Grant sums can go from $750 to $2,000 per term and are granted for the length of the understudy’s program.
Brilliant Gate University is a private, not-for-profit, nonsectarian, coeducational college situated in the Financial District of downtown San Francisco, California.
Course Level: Scholarships are checked able for seeking after undergrad program.
Concentrate Subject: Scholarships are granted to examine the subjects offered by the college.
Grant Award: Scholarship sums can run from $750 to $2,000 per term and are granted for the span of the understudy’s program.
Grant can be taken in the USA
Qualification: To be qualified for blessed grants, understudies must be consistently selected in any event half-time (4 units) each term. Understudies may just get one Golden Gate University grant, concede, or markdown per term.
Nationality: Endowed grants are interested in both residential and worldwide understudies, as demonstrated by the blessed grant’s criteria.
School Admission Requirement
Passageway Requirement: To be considered for full admission to the Associate of Arts in General Studies, the Bachelor of Arts in Management or the Bachelor of Science in Business, you ought to have a junior college, school, or college total review point normal of 2.00 (C) or better with at least 12 semester units of earlier transferable credit. On the off chance that 11 or fewer semester units have been earned, the application might be considered with the accompanying:
- A secondary school review point normal of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A continue indicating at least three years of expert work understanding
- A mission statement expressing why Golden Gate University is the correct foundation to meet your own and expert objectives; and
- In a few cases, take an interest in a meeting (by phone or face to face) with the dignitary.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first dialect is not English are typically required to confirm capability in English at the more elevated amount needed for the University.
Step by step instructions to Apply: When finishing the application, understudies may request at least one grant. Applications must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply for an extraordinary grant, you should
- Complete a 2017-2018 FAFSA (Domestic understudies just), school code 001205
- Attach an individual explanation (single separated, not to surpass two wrote pages) tending to the accompanying:
- Describe your money related need.
- Describe your scholarly accomplishments.
- Describe any extraordinary conditions you might want the grant board of trustees to consider while looking into your application.
- Please make a point to sort your Full Name on the upper right hand corner of each page.
- Attach a Scholarship Essay (single separated, not to surpass two wrote pages)
- In the grant paper, address the particular criteria for the grant you wish to apply to.
- Please make a point to mark each different exposition, as needs be and print your Full Name on the upper right hand corner of each page.
- Attach a Resume which incorporates a rundown of your work, school and extracurricular exercises
- Submit finished application by email to finaid-at-ggu.edu.
Application Deadline: The application due date is August 11, 2017.