The Colombian Doctorate Student Fulbright System is interested in the students of Colombian colleges and schools to perform examination in USA. This technique permits a month to month stipend of US $ 1,300 amid the investigation remain.
The point of the grant is to help Colombian Students who need to seek after doctoral projects in every aspect of learning (with the exception of clinical territories of human and creature wellbeing).
The Fulbright Program is an American grant program of focused, justify based gifts for global instructive trade for understudies, researchers, instructors, experts, researchers and craftsmen, established by the United States Senator J. William Fulbright.
Course Level: The grant is accessible to seek after the doctoral program.
Concentrate Subject: The grant is granted in every aspect of information (with the exception of clinical territories of human and creature wellbeing).
Grant Award: The grant will cover the accompanying:
- The program allows a month to month stipend of US $ 1,300 amid the exploration stay (up to five (5) months for remains of one scholastic semester and up to ten (10) months for remains of one scholarly year).
- The program gives US $ 1,750 to school costs (establishment charges, contemplate materials and books, theory costs, private medical coverage, and so on.).
- The program offers one (1) the restricted ticket to the United States and back to Colombia, economy class.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Grant can be taken in the USA
Qualification: The accompanying criteria must be met with the end goal for candidates to be qualified for the grant:
- The competitor must exhibit that he has a combined least normal of 4.0 more than 5.0 (Colombian scale) in his finished college contemplates (undergrad and graduate degree).
- The competitor must join his/her recognitions of undergrad, specialization as well as experts. If the official declaration is electronic, the hopeful must incorporate the confirmation code.
- A duplicate of the citizenship card examined on the two sides must be appended.
- considered copy of the true to life page of the legitimate international ID must be connected.
- The hopeful must present no less than two (2) letters of the proposal, which might be scholarly or proficient. Letters might be submitted in English or Spanish.
Nationality: Colombian candidates are qualified to apply for the grant.
School Admission Requirement
Passageway Requirements: Applicants must have an undergrad and graduate degree.
English Language Requirements: The contender for the grant must submit one of the accompanying English exams:
- TOEFL iBT Overall score of 80
- TOEFL ITP Overall score of 567
- IELTS Academic Overall score of 6.5
- Applications of hopefuls with scores lower than the base required won’t be considered.
The most efficient method to Apply: Applicants can apply using on the web:
- Comply with the prerequisites and connect the required archives.
Application Deadline: The application due date is October 4, 2017.